Less Photos /\
1810 Lake Wales St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2230258
PENDING as of 9/9/2020 -
1810 Lake Wales St
Home Description: 1810 Lake Wales St
This magnificent Monroe w/Casita offers 3Bd, 3Ba, Den, large dining & Great Room all within 1940 sq ft. of comfortable & easy living space. Located on a quiet, interior street this home has terrific curb appeal & has been highly upgraded inside & out. Enter the secured, courtyard area to an inviting front door & landscape area. Interior features include custom shutters, diagonal tile, upgraded kitchen w/granite & new SS appliances, custom built-ins, glass French doors on office, solar tubes, closet organizers, oversized laundry room, kitchenette in Casita. Garage includes epoxy flooring, built-in storage cabinets, newer hot water tank & softener system. Exterior features include fresh paint, 3 security screen doors, great rear yard privacy, extended patio decks w/solid & lattice covers, fully fenced & gated all-around with inviting landscape.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, PICBLCOU, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Solar Tube
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||21x18||Built-in Bookcases|
|Kitchen||14x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||13x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$539,205 (17.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $282/sqft,
which is 13.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1810 Lake Wales St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1810 Lake Wales St
For Sale Near: 1810 Lake Wales St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,215*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,410
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Lisa Schmidt.
1810 Lake Wales St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1632 sqft and
is currently priced at $459,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2521 Skippers Cove Ave in Henderson is listed at $489,900.
This home on 1810 Lake Wales St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Teton Rancho, The District and Montana Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2230258 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2020 (14 days ago).