Less Photos /\
1812 Baton Rouge St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2095602
PENDING as of 5/10/2019 -
1812 Baton Rouge St
Home Description: 1812 Baton Rouge St
This home brings in the outdoors! It is bright & open to the garden backyard with extended patio & cover. Very well cared for Jefferson (bedrooms are separated) has tile floors throughout, fans/lights throughout, shutters in most rooms, white cabinets & Laminate counters, master bedroom - bay window & walk-in closet.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Spa Center, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room, Waterscaping
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||12x9||Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||12x11||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$446,173 (31.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 3.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1812 Baton Rouge St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose Pkwy & Eastern; S on Eastern Ave; Stay in right lane to go to the end of Eastern, R on Sun City Anthem Parkway; L on Scotts Valley, L on Baton Rouge.
Similar to: 1812 Baton Rouge St
For Sale Near: 1812 Baton Rouge St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,701*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,836
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Inspirada.
1812 Baton Rouge St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1416 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2601 Rangely Ave in Henderson is listed at $320,000.
This home on 1812 Baton Rouge St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera At Anthem, Lamplight Square At Seven Hill and Montana Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2095602 has been posted on this site since 5/10/2019 (14 days ago).