Less Photos /\
1813 Cypress Greens Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2335964
PENDING as of 9/29/2021 -
1813 Cypress Greens Ave
Home Description: 1813 Cypress Greens Ave
Nicely upgraded Tucson Model in kept in great shape! Can be sold fully furnished. Second home - minimum wear and tear* Great kitchen layout with roomy breakfast nook area* Ceramic tile floors in the kitchen, both bathrooms and hallway* Large covered patio with extended patio area for shade* Ceiling fans* Water filtering system* 3/4 of back yard fenced with wrought iron* Freshly painted exterior*Main bedroom with pop-out window seat* Gas stub-out on back patio* Insulated garage door* Refrigerator, washer and dryer & water conditioner are included* Located in the heart of the popular Sun City MacDonald Ranch Community with community club house/recreation center, 18 hole golf course, heated pool & spa, 3 tennis courts, arts & craft centers, pickleball courts, exercise center, restaurant, and more*
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||9x7||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$439,703 (19.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $327/sqft,
which is 9.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1813 Cypress Greens Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1813 Cypress Greens Ave
For Sale Near: 1813 Cypress Greens Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,851*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,274
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Gary Ceci.
1813 Cypress Greens Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1130 sqft and
is currently priced at $369,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1810 Walking Path Ave in Henderson is listed at $399,900.
This home on 1813 Cypress Greens Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Inspiration At Green Valley and Vista Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2335964 has been posted on this site since 9/28/2021 (24 days ago).