Less Photos /\
1815 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2434950
1815 Hovenweep St
Home Description: 1815 Hovenweep St
SOARING MOUNTAIN, GOLF, SUNSET & CITY LIGHT VIEWS!....This spectacular 2BD, 2BA+ Den (2401sf) "open-concept" Columbia model adjoins a 1BD ,1BA (304sf) Casita by way of private & inviting courtyard. Perched on 1/4 acre lot up above the Lexington golf course in the heart of Sun City Anthem (55+) just 2-blocks from the award-winning Community Center. Exterior features include great curb appeal via custom stamped drive & entryway, stone facia, fresh paint, custom light features, mature shade trees, expanded rear deck & patio cover, fire pit & viewing deck. Interior highlights include beautiful wood flooring, crown moulding & shutters throughout, expansive great room w/fireplace, designer paint treatments, custom lighting, granite island kitchen w/SS appliances & tile backsplash, butler area w/large walk-in pantry, formal & informal dining areas, large primary suite & bath area w/walk-in closet, interior laundry room & new AC system. Everything shows like a model home & is "move-in" ready.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Jogging, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Theatre Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $1,150,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||15x24||Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||12x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Simply Vegas: 702-568-6800
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$712,919 (38.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $479/sqft,
which is 32.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1815 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1815 Hovenweep St
For Sale Near: 1815 Hovenweep St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$5,539*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,351
- Association Fee:$330 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Lisa Schmidt.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2434950) located at 1815 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1815 Hovenweep St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2401 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,150,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 359 Vincents Hollow Cir in Henderson is listed at $775,000.
This home on 1815 Hovenweep St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Heights, Maryland Hills and Bella Fiore Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2434950 has been posted on this site since 9/3/2022 (30 days ago).