Less Photos /\
1817 Cypress Greens Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2437427
1817 Cypress Greens Ave
Home Description: 1817 Cypress Greens Ave
PRISTINE single Owner, 2 Bed/2 Bath with *Bonus Room* Georgetown model in 55+ Sun City McDonald Ranch! *Impeccably kept* with unique upgrades including~ *open concept* kitchen/dining/living area, gorgeous kitchen with newer granite/large island/pull-out shelving, plantation shutters, solar window screens, finished Bonus Room with A/C & Heat, *huge Primary Suite* with bay windows, walk-in closet, double sink vanity & water closet. Alarm system, 12" tile throughout & carpeted bedrooms. Mature landscaping & covered patio with *mountain views*. Garage with built-in wall storage, water softener & insulated garage door. *HOA amenities~ executive 18-hole/60 par Golf Course, pro shop, clubhouse, restaurant/bar, activities/clubs for residents only, swimming pool/spa, tennis/bocce ball courts, fitness center, fireplace lounge, billiards, computer center, sewing/quilting, arts/crafts, ceramics, yoga/dance, hiking trails, banquet/event space and *shuttle service to activities/shows on the strip!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Accessibility Features: BTGRB
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $470,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||13x11||Dining Area|
|Primary Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Winning Realty: 702-827-1010
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$460,972 (1.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $294/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1817 Cypress Greens Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1817 Cypress Greens Ave
For Sale Near: 1817 Cypress Greens Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,264*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,177
- Association Fee:$74 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Winning Realty, Kellie S Orozco.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2437427) located at 1817 Cypress Greens Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1817 Cypress Greens Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1596 sqft and
is currently priced at $470,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2049 High Mesa Dr in Henderson is listed at $517,000.
This home on 1817 Cypress Greens Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Paseo Verde Twilight, Black Mountain Vistas and Montenegro Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2437427 has been posted on this site since 9/12/2022 (16 days ago).