Less Photos /\
1835 Morganton Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2228659
1835 Morganton Dr
Home Description: 1835 Morganton Dr
Well-Maintained, Beautiful 2769 sq ft Monticello, on an elevated homesite with partial mountain views and privacy! Watch the amazing sunsets from the large approximately 400 sq ft sunroom, along with views of Mount Charleston and Spring Mountains. Perfect party room. Unique newer kitchen island made of raw-edge alligator cypress, stainless steel appliances. Two split masters suites, additional room currently used as a home gym, easily converted to 3rd bedroom. Office w/French doors, 20" diagonal tile T/O, gas Fireplace in the larger master suite, ceiling fans, skylights, TANKLESS H20 heater, 3-car garage with extensive storage, Water Softener, Reverse Osmosis, Central Vacuum, Plantation Shutters, Solar Screens.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $609,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||14x12||Entry Foyer|
|Kitchen||12x9||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||18x15||Built-in Bookcases|
|Dining Room||12x12||Dining Area|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||23x14||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$495,223 (18.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $220/sqft,
which is 10.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1835 Morganton Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1835 Morganton Dr
For Sale Near: 1835 Morganton Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,938*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,928
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Donna J Ross.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2228659) located at 1835 Morganton Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1835 Morganton Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2769 sqft and
is currently priced at $609,999
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2141 Colvin Run Dr in Henderson is listed at $399,000.
This home on 1835 Morganton Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, The Falls and Terra Bella Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2228659 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2020 (19 days ago).