Less Photos /\
1835 Morganton Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2248274
1835 Morganton Dr
Home Description: 1835 Morganton Dr
Immaculately maintained 2769 sq ft Monticello model on elevated lot. Two split bedroom en suites, larger bedroom with gas fireplace. Formal Dining Room, Office with French doors. Additional room currently used as a Home Gym, and a Spacious Sunroom (Family Room) as an added Bonus! Newer Gorgeous/Unique kitchen island made of raw-edge alligator cypress wood, Skylights, Stainless Steel appliances to include a double oven. Separate Laundry Room with cabinets galore. Gated Courtyard and a 3-car garage with extensive storage. Diagonal Tile Flooring, Plantation Shutters, and Solar Screens throughout. Ceiling Fans in every room. Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener, Reverse Osmosis, Central Vacuum. Exterior of home freshly painted in 2019.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, PICBLCOU, Pool, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Accessibility, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $600,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||12x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||14x12||Entry Foyer|
|Family Room||18x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||23x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Accessibility
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$509,302 (15.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $217/sqft,
which is 16.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1835 Morganton Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1835 Morganton Dr
For Sale Near: 1835 Morganton Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,890*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,928
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Donna J Ross.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2248274) located at 1835 Morganton Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1835 Morganton Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2769 sqft and
is currently priced at $600,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2212 Carrizo Way in Henderson is listed at $450,000.
This home on 1835 Morganton Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sandy Ridge, Desert Cove and Terra Bella Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2248274 has been posted on this site since 11/14/2020 (15 days ago).