Less Photos /\
1835 Swallow Hill Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2344582
1835 Swallow Hill Ave
Home Description: 1835 Swallow Hill Ave
Spacious Single Story in the Heart of Green Valley Ranch. Nearly 1800 sq feet of luxury. Vaulted Ceilings in Living areas. 2 Bedroom Plus a Flex room with double glass doors that could be used for guests, an office or a library. 2 Full Baths. Large Primary Bedroom with a door to the Secluded Covered Patio in Back making it a sanctuary. Primary Bath with Double sinks, soaking tub and separate shower. Large Walk In Closet. Hall Bath has BRAND NEW WALK IN TUB. Thousands of dollars invested in this Top of the Line Tub/Shower. 18x18 Tile floors throughout, except the 2 bedrooms. Carpet in 2nd bedroom NEW. Kitchen w/Stainless Steel appliances, large Island, breakfast nook and desk. Sliding doors to large covered patio. Natural Gas BBQ. Gated Community with Pool and Spa, BBQ area and Park. If you are looking for Location, this is it. Close to Shopping Restaurants and Freeway access. Check out the School Rankings at CCSD.net, Zoning.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Park
- Accessibility Features: BTGRB,BTRSDTLT
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,BTHTUB
Available now at $475,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Tub|
|Living Room||13x15||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12x13||Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||13x15||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Den||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Primary Bedroom||18x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$436,878 (8.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1835 Swallow Hill Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1835 Swallow Hill Ave
For Sale Near: 1835 Swallow Hill Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,083
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Julianne Wright.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2344582) located at 1835 Swallow Hill Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1835 Swallow Hill Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1792 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 541 Cypress Links Ave in Henderson is listed at $399,000.
This home on 1835 Swallow Hill Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Brighton, Vista Grande and Mountain Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2344582 has been posted on this site since 10/28/2021 (35 days ago).