Less Photos /\
1836 Stablegate Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2269877
PENDING as of 2/12/2021 -
1836 Stablegate Ave
Home Description: 1836 Stablegate Ave
Lovely home in gated community in highly desirable Green Valley Ranch, located next to Paseo Verde Park and within walking distance of tennis courts, library, multi generational center, shopping, and more. Home is bright, light, and airy with intimate and private entry alcove. Vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters and ceiling fans thru-out. Original owner has kept this home in mint condition. Cozy den/office shares 2-way fireplace with living room. Beautiful and serene, fully landscaped backyard with built-in BBQ, fountain, and water fall; access backyard from sliding doors off living room and master bedroom. Covered patio (furniture is included) with no one behind. Community features swimming pool, spa, and BBQ area.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||9X18||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14X16||Front, Rear, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||8X13||Family Room/Dining Combo, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bath||8X16||Double Sink, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Master Bedroom||12X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$376,146 (4.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $274/sqft,
which is 9.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1836 Stablegate Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1836 Stablegate Ave
For Sale Near: 1836 Stablegate Ave
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,801*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,638
- Association Fee:$83 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Jac Grace Realty, Jacque Olvera-Deki.
1836 Stablegate Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1311 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 260 Redwing Village Ct in Henderson is listed at $304,900.
This home on 1836 Stablegate Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Brighton, Montesol At La Entrada and Montana At La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2269877 has been posted on this site since 2/12/2021 (19 days ago).