Less Photos /\
1838 Country Mdws Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2201419
Reduced By $30,000
last change 6/22/2020
1838 Country Mdws
Home Description: 1838 Country Mdws
4 beds Plus Home Office! Motivated Seller! Inviting, Elegant, Henderson Family Home, 3492 Square foot, Two story, tiled living room with vaulted ceiling, open plan to dining room. room. Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, open plan to living room with fireplace. Sliding patio doors to covered patio, looking into tranquil mature landscaped garden with fruit trees . Home Office downstairs. Central grand staircase.Four large bedrooms upstairs.Master bedroom with sitting room on east wing, three bedrooms on west wing.three full baths - two baths upstairs,one bath downstairs.Gated family friendly community. Steps away from tree lined park,playground & basketball Court just outside community gate.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guest Parking, Playground/Park, Playground, Security System
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $565,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||12X12||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x12||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||19x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Multi Story, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Den||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||23x14||Ceiling Fan, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Property Features: Permanent Foundation(MH)
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,562,594 (176.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $162/sqft,
which is 94.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1838 Country Mdws Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1838 Country Mdws
For Sale Near: 1838 Country Mdws
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,721*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,552
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Cheryl L Hunt.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2201419) located at 1838 Country Mdws Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
1838 Country Mdws, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3492 sqft and
is currently priced at $565,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1712 Waltrip in Henderson is listed at $423,000.
This home on 1838 Country Mdws has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 6/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Clearwater Canyon, Trovas and Village South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2201419 has been posted on this site since 6/2/2020 (36 days ago).