Less Photos /\
1839 Morganton. Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2434414
Reduced By $40,010
last change 9/23/2022
1839 Morganton. Dr
Home Description: 1839 Morganton. Dr
Gorgeous one story 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home with breathtaking mountain and city views and a zen garden! This spacious home at 2,446 sqft sits on a beautifully landscaped 8,712 sqft lot. The house has a light and airy feel as natural light beams in through skylights in the kitchen and entry ways. This home features tile and wood flooring throughout and a great family room, perfect for entertaining guests! It has cabinets and sinks in the laundry room and the 2 car garage features cabinets as well, perfect for storage. The kitchen features granite countertops and a cooktop in the center of island, pop up vent, a fireplace and breakfast nook. The master bedroom is roomy and has 'his and hers' sinks with a vanity area and a large walk in closet. This home also has all new custom floors, solar panels that are owned, a water softener, and solar screens on the windows. The backyard has a serene and exotic garden with a patio. This is truly a stunning a home at a great price!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, Fitness Center, Gated, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $699,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||19x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Galindo Group Real Estate: 702-609-9624
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$712,919 (1.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 13.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1839 Morganton. Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1839 Morganton. Dr
For Sale Near: 1839 Morganton. Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,372*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,845
- Association Fee:$331 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Galindo Group Real Estate, Aleksander Grigoriev.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2434414) located at 1839 Morganton. Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1839 Morganton. Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2446 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1343 Meandering Hills Dr in Henderson is listed at $660,000.
This home on 1839 Morganton. Dr has decreased in price by $40,010 and the last change was on 9/23/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Estates, Horizon Punta Del Este and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2434414 has been posted on this site since 9/2/2022 (31 days ago).