Less Photos /\
1843 Mountain Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2223931
Reduced By $11,500
last change 9/11/2020
1843 Mountain Ranch Ave
Home Description: 1843 Mountain Ranch Ave
WHOA NELLY SUN CITY STUNNER A CALIFORNIA EXODUS FAVORITE! Nice open floor plan with chef like kitchen that overlooks the entertainment room Take a stroll out back and create your own mini oasis with covered patio. The master can be your own relaxing getaway with spa like master bathroom. Large secondary room. Backyard oasis with mature plants/ivy, multiple fountains. New fridge, laminate floors throughout, and A/C compressor. Newer stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, water softener, blackout shades, irrigation, and remote controlled ceiling fans & lights in every room. These homes are becoming extinct in this price range.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,SHOWER
Available now at $310,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Make Up Table, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||10x10||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Living Room||15x10||Entry Foyer, Rear|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2178
- Acres: 0.050
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$358,423 (15.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $246/sqft,
which is 1.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1843 Mountain Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1843 Mountain Ranch Ave
For Sale Near: 1843 Mountain Ranch Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,555*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,469
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Platinum R.E. Professionals, Steve P Hawks.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2223931) located at 1843 Mountain Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
1843 Mountain Ranch Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1261 sqft and
is currently priced at $310,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 570 Fox Links St in Henderson is listed at $379,000.
This home on 1843 Mountain Ranch Ave has decreased in price by $11,500 and the last change was on 9/11/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Symphony, Inspiration At Green Valley and Stephanie Carriage are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2223931 has been posted on this site since 8/22/2020 (39 days ago).