Less Photos /\
185 Harvard Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2166975
Reduced By $5,000
last change 2/18/2020
185 Harvard Ct
Home Description: 185 Harvard Ct
Stunning Custom In Guard Gated Hillsboro Heights, Beautifully Upgraded With Loads Of Marble And Custom Features Including Dramatic Floor To Ceiling Fireplace With Columns And Raised Hearth, Custom Cabinetry, Custom Paint, Granite Counters, More! Sunken Formal Living Room And Dining Ready For Entertaining!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Playground, Security
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $694,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||13x13||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||20x12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||15x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||16x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Sunken|
|Master Bedroom||20x18||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Upstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 11326
- Acres: 0.260
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$505,780 (27.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
185 Harvard Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 185 Harvard Ct
For Sale Near: 185 Harvard Ct
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,347*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,247
- Association Fee:$240 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada, Jonathan Magno.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2166975) located at 185 Harvard Ct Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
185 Harvard Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3567 sqft and
is currently priced at $694,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 2702 Coventry Grn in Henderson is listed at $390,000.
This home on 185 Harvard Ct has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 2/18/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Inverness, Masters and Shenandoah are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2166975 has been posted on this site since 1/20/2020 (76 days ago).