Less Photos /\
1850 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2074942
PENDING as of 3/3/2019 -
1850 Cypress Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1850 Cypress Mesa Dr
* Fabulous Expanded Georgetown! * Across from HIKING TRAIL** PRIVATE LOCATION ** Granite Kitchen, Center Island, Extra Windows, Mountain Views abound! Travertine Flooring, Corner Fireplace, Custom Stone Work * Back Yard Walled In, Wonderful Ambiance** Slider from Master! Double Over Hang in Back * 2bed/2ba * Master Double Sinks* Total Sqft 1,746. WOW Location* Included Upgrade List!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pet Restrictions, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||22x15||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Light|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Property Features: Expanded/Add On
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Guest Parking, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$426,661 (18.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $206/sqft,
which is 17.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1850 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on High Mesa or King Mesa to Very End is Cypress Mesa. This homes front door faces Hiking Trail Mountain. No one across from them. Lovely Quiet Street, dead end.
Similar to: 1850 Cypress Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1850 Cypress Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,801*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,888
- Association Fee:$670 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
1850 Cypress Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1746 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1371 Tranquil Skies Ave in Henderson is listed at $355,888.
This home on 1850 Cypress Mesa Dr has decreased in price by $21,000 and the last change was on 3/11/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Montenegro Estates, Paseo Verde Twilight and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2074942 has been posted on this site since 3/1/2019 (24 days ago).