1851 June Lake Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2230030
PENDING as of 9/9/2020 -
1851 June Lake Dr
Home Description: 1851 June Lake Dr
Beautifully Upgraded Bathrooms and Kitchen in this Lovely Lexington Model, GORGEOUS THOMASVILLE soft close cabinets in kitchen and baths, GRANITE/QUARTZ Countertops, MODERN Manufactured wood floors, Huge Island with gas Cooktop and Pop Up Vent, Clever decorator touches throughout, BARN DOOR opens to reveal cozy retreat or Hubby Hideaway! Skylights and Huge windows bring in lots of light, Living room has full glass back wall w sliding doors opening up to the park like backyard. No neighbors behind, property backs up to common area allowing for Spectacular Sunset and Mountain VIEWS. You must walk through this property to really appreciate is unique style. Situated in a quiet Village of Sun City Anthem, the Premier 55+ Del Webb Community this is a GEM.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||18x12||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||15x10||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Living Room||15x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||24x17||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||21x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||17x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$496,015 (11.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 6.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1851 June Lake Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1851 June Lake Dr
For Sale Near: 1851 June Lake Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,692*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,332
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Joan F Brownell.
1851 June Lake Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2446 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 3083 Monroe Park Rd in Henderson is listed at $309,000.
This home on 1851 June Lake Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Adobe Hills, Terra Bella Estates and Hunters Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2230030 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2020 (15 days ago).