Less Photos /\
1854 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2283369
PENDING as of 4/1/2021 -
1854 Eagle Mesa Ave
Home Description: 1854 Eagle Mesa Ave
Gorgeous, well maintained home in Sun City McDonald Ranch. This spacious 2 bedroom gem has a welcoming gated courtyard that walks into a well laid out home with kitchen that keeps all the appliances and has a pantry. Primary bedroom has a bonus sitting room/retreat. Garage features cabinets and shelving, including hanging storage racks. The living room has a display case built into the counter and a sliding door to a backyard retreat. Fully fenced backyard has covered patio, built-in waterfall pond and 2 outdoor umbrellas, artificial grass and a portable fire pit. Community features are many: including Pool, Fitness room, Tennis courts, Pool table room, and roving security. Home also includes 3 owned security systems that convey with the sale.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Sitting Room|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$363,525 (0.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $219/sqft,
which is 16.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1854 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1854 Eagle Mesa Ave
For Sale Near: 1854 Eagle Mesa Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,841*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,171
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Heather C Bryant.
1854 Eagle Mesa Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1674 sqft and
is currently priced at $367,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2177 Chapman Ranch Dr in Henderson is listed at $260,000.
This home on 1854 Eagle Mesa Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Inspiration At Green Valley and La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2283369 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2021 (16 days ago).