Less Photos /\
1856 Mountain Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2479965
1856 Mountain Ranch Ave
Home Description: 1856 Mountain Ranch Ave
Upgraded "Tucson Model" on elevated lot with some view of the strip & city lights from the back and views of the foothills from the front* Popular floor plan with large open living room, the layout that make great usage of the sq. footage* Convenient kitchen with upgraded Quartz counter tops and bright breakfast nook, newer appliances* Shutters* Built-in Murphy bed in the guest bedroom for company if needed* Ceiling fans* Large back covered patio that is extended and has some views of the strip & city lights* Nicely landscaped with ledger stone accent on front of house* 2 car garage with lots of storage cabinets, storage racks, with easy access to kitchen, insulated garage door* Refrigerator, washer, dryer, and water softener are all included* Located in the heart of the popular Sun City MacDonald Ranch Community with rec center/club house, 18 hole golf course, workout center, heated pool & spa, bocce ball, tennis, pickle ball, arts & crafts, billiards, restaurant/bar & much more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(E), Stove(G)
- Green Features: SOLELEC
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Available now at $389,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||14x19||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||12x9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||7x9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
- Ceci Realty: 702-260-9374
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$584,615 (50.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $344/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1856 Mountain Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1856 Mountain Ranch Ave
For Sale Near: 1856 Mountain Ranch Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,951*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,011
- Association Fee:$74 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Gary Ceci.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2479965) located at 1856 Mountain Ranch Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1856 Mountain Ranch Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1130 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1973 Antelope Hill Ct in Henderson is listed at $479,000.
This home on 1856 Mountain Ranch Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Trilogy At Stephanie and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2479965 has been posted on this site since 3/9/2023 (18 days ago).