Less Photos /\
1858 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2335837
PENDING as of 9/27/2021 -
1858 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1858 High Mesa Dr
Highly upgraded Terravita model on a private, extra deep lot* Luxury vinyl "wood" flooring in kitchen, great room, den and hallway* Upgraded island kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, cooktop, microwave and double oven, Corian® counters with built-in desk and updated intercom system* Large great room with shutters and upgraded lights and ceiling fan* Den with french doors for privacy* Spacious primary bedroom with shutters and door to outside* Remodeled primary bathroom with beautiful shower with seat, new floor tile and sliding mirrored closet doors* Guest bathroom features a cultured marble tub enclosure and new tile flooring* Covered patio with motorized shades and built-in bbq overlooking the gorgeous backyard which is nicely landscaped, features a fountain & two benches to enjoy the afternoons* All appliances included* Sun City MacDonald Ranch features a clubhouse, golf course, heated pool and spa, tennis courts, a restaurant, library, arts & crafts, exercise center & more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||11x18||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||22x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$439,703 (17.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $284/sqft,
which is 4.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1858 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1858 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1858 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,550*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,256
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Scott Ceci.
1858 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1865 sqft and
is currently priced at $529,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1821 Cypress Mesa Dr in Henderson is listed at $459,000.
This home on 1858 High Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Brighton, Foothills Ranch and Villas At Black Mountain are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2335837 has been posted on this site since 9/27/2021 (25 days ago).