Less Photos /\
1866 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2263248
PENDING as of 1/21/2021 -
1866 Cypress Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1866 Cypress Mesa Dr
Nestled in the foothills of Sun City MacDonald Ranch - Cul-de-sac, no neighbors behind, side yard easement* Popular Terravitta Model with Casita* Upgrades & options throughout* Great open floor plan - 3 full bedrooms, plus office/den, plus Hobby room with custom built-in cabinets & bookcases, 3 full bathrms, 2 1/2 car garage for workshop/golf cart parking* Tranquil & secure front court yard area with lattice covered patio & flagstone surfaced* Gourmet kitchen layout with center island & big breakfast nook area, pantry, and built-in desk area and new stainless steel appliances* Open great room with raised coffered ceilings, gas fireplace, built-in shelves, extra recessed lighting* Raised panel interior doors* Newer hi-efficient Heat & A/C units - both main house & Casita* Extra attic insulation* New hot water heater and re-cir hot water pump* Exterior painted 2016*Fully fenced backyard, inground heated spa with water feature-brand new gas spa heater & pump* An entertainer's delight!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Exercise Room, PICBLCOU, RV Restrictions, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||14x16||Media Center, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||11x10||Dining Area, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Den||11x10||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||14x22||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Mountain/Hill Side, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry, WRKS
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Golf Cart Space/Parking, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$807,690 (41.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 9.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1866 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1866 Cypress Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1866 Cypress Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,743*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,622
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Gary Ceci.
1866 Cypress Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2165 sqft and
is currently priced at $569,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 932 Everest Peak Ave in Henderson is listed at $519,000.
This home on 1866 Cypress Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Ranch, Clearwater Canyon and Trovas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2263248 has been posted on this site since 1/21/2021 (36 days ago).