Less Photos /\
1868 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2478515
PENDING as of 3/4/2023 -
1868 Hovenweep St
Home Description: 1868 Hovenweep St
Stunning home in the sought-after Model Village perfect for those seeking a peaceful and luxurious retirement lifestyle. Located just minutes from the main clubhouse, this upgraded property boasts a large modern pool/spa with aqua link, outdoor kitchen, and oversized covered patio w/cool deck coating for your outdoor enjoyment. Home features modern conveniences like tankless water heater, like new A/C unit & furnace, and soft water system for ultimate comfort. The home has been renovated to include a stunning remodeled master bath w/huge walk-in shower, updated spare bathroom, new GE Profile gas cooktop, double ovens, Blanco granite sink, insta-hot, and tile floors. Enjoy stylish comfort with upgraded fans, LED lighting, 4 1/4" baseboards, and spacious butler’s pantry. The freshly painted interior and exterior complete this beautiful home. Located in top-rated 55+ community with tons of amenities.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Pickle Ball Court, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||15X13||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Family Room||15X24||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Primary Bedroom||18X14||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X12||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Alex Grodzinsky: (702) 445-3706
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$741,815 (9.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $281/sqft,
which is 11.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1868 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1868 Hovenweep St
For Sale Near: 1868 Hovenweep St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,251*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,085
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Alex Grodzinsky.
1868 Hovenweep St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2401 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3031 Stratmoor Hills Ave in Henderson is listed at $599,500.
This home on 1868 Hovenweep St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Heights, Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch and Coventry Homes At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2478515 has been posted on this site since 3/4/2023 (20 days ago).