Less Photos /\
1870 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2254501
PENDING as of 12/9/2020 -
1870 Cypress Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1870 Cypress Mesa Dr
Amazing location in Sun City MacDonald Ranch with beautiful mountain views! "Terravita" model with casita has 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Upgraded throughout, and includes a new HVAC unit, solar panels, skylights, Low E fans throughout, new carpet in rooms, tiled walls, cooled garage with storage, new light fixtures throughout, custom front door and courtyard, electric window coverings, new irrigation, TESLA power wall to save you $, custom master closet, beautifully landscaped back yard with deck and sitting area nestled at the base of the mountain. A MUST SEE THAT WILL NOT LAST LONG!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||11x13||Dining Area|
|Living Room||15x13||Built-In Entertainment Center, Media Center|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||22x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Dressing Room, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Mountain/Hill Side, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Electric Car Hookup, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$860,215 (51.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1870 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1870 Cypress Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1870 Cypress Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,741*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,491
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty, Danielle P Rayos.
1870 Cypress Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2165 sqft and
is currently priced at $569,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1734 Summerwood Cir in Henderson is listed at $359,900.
This home on 1870 Cypress Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Ranch, Ashtee By Kb Home and Arroyo Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2254501 has been posted on this site since 12/8/2020 (43 days ago).