Less Photos /\
1884 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2477924
PENDING as of 3/4/2023 -
1884 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1884 High Mesa Dr
Exceptional Inside & the Backyard is Stunning. You Must Come See This Home! it's situated perfectly across from the Roma Hills Entrance with a Majestic Larger than Life Fountain that you can see the moment you enter truly Unique & Fabulous Home. New Paint throughout. Kitchen Cabinets Painted & Beautiful Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances & New Bosch Dishwasher, New Toilets, All Electrical Replaced. Dimmable Light Switches throughout. New HVAC last year. Backyard is Beautiful with high quality "Real Looking" Artificial Turf, Citrus Tree, Fully Enclosed Yard, Doggie Door to outside from primary bedroom. This home has Automatic fertilizer feeder installed. Truly Move In Ready AMAZING HOME SWEET HOME. The Landscape Lighting makes this place magnificant at night as well. Please make sure you Check this home out if you are looking for BEAUTY and NO WORK.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||18x15||Ceiling Fan|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||15x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Permanent Foundation(MH)
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Julia A Grambo: email@example.com
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$580,754 (49.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $344/sqft,
which is 2.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1884 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1884 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1884 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,951*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,758
- Association Fee:$74 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Cornel Realty LLC, Julia A Grambo.
1884 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1130 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 510 Hidden Garden Pl in Henderson is listed at $350,000.
This home on 1884 High Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Trilogy At Stephanie and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2477924 has been posted on this site since 3/1/2023 (31 days ago).