Less Photos /\
1887 Wood River St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2097133
1887 Wood River St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1887 Wood River St
Incredible Strip! City! Mountain! Sunset Views! Absolutely Gorgeous Anthem Model! Fresh 2-Tone Interior Paint! Brand New Wood Plank Water Proof Flooring! Double Walk-Ins! Fabulous New Floor To Ceiling Window Coverings! 3,175 Square Feet! 3 Bed! 3 Bath! Wow Great Room! Formal Den/Office! Huge Wet Bar! Granite! Custom Cabinetry/Pull Out Shelves! GE Profile! Butler's Pantry! Family Room/Gas Fireplace!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Recreation Room, Security
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Intercom, Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $638,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||20x20||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Great Room||28x24||Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||25x17||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed|
|Master Bedroom||25x16||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Sitting Room|
|2nd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$506,667 (20.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $201/sqft,
which is 11.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1887 Wood River St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 & Eastern. South To Left At Anthem Split. 2 Miles To Right At Hampton. Right At Point Pleasant. Right At Evergreen Oaks. Left At Wood River To 1887.
Similar to: 1887 Wood River St
For Sale Near: 1887 Wood River St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,073*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,000
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2097133) located at 1887 Wood River St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1887 Wood River St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3175 sqft and
is currently priced at $638,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2340 Valley Cottage Ave in Henderson is listed at $550,000.
This home on 1887 Wood River St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Carriage Lane and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2097133 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2019 (6 days ago).