Less Photos /\
1898 Wood River St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2496398
PENDING as of 5/18/2023 -
1898 Wood River St
Home Description: 1898 Wood River St
Are you looking for a gorgeous Colonial model on a desirable quarter acre corner lot in Sun City Anthem with a three car garage? You’ve just found it! This home sparkles with its beautiful granite kitchen with an island and contemporary sleek white cabinetry and matching appliances, cozy fireplace, hand scraped hardwood flooring, new living room carpet, plantation shutters, custom built-ins…including a built-in desk and two-tone paint. The relaxing primary suite has a beautiful bay window with dual sinks, a garden tub, and a large walk-in closet. The meticulous back yard is totally fenced-in, very low maintenance and has a large extended patio perfect for relaxation! GOLF CART, water softener and all appliances included!!! All of this within a half mile of the country club and main recreational center…WELCOME HOME!!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPTUB,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Tub, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||14x12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Living Room||18x15||Built-in Bookcases, Formal, Rear|
|Primary Bedroom||17x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
- Brandon L. Bueltel: (702) 285-1528
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$579,901 (3.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 2.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1898 Wood River St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1898 Wood River St
For Sale Near: 1898 Wood River St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,692*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,623
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Brandon L. Bueltel.
1898 Wood River St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1837 sqft and
is currently priced at $559,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2107 Noah Tyler Ct in Henderson is listed at $699,500.
This home on 1898 Wood River St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Silver Meadows, Anthem Estates and Silverado Court are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2496398 has been posted on this site since 5/18/2023 (23 days ago).