Less Photos /\
19 Contra Costa Pl Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2420108
PENDING as of 7/21/2022 -
19 Contra Costa Pl
Home Description: 19 Contra Costa Pl
From the moment you arrive, you will fall in love. Newly renovated, no expense was spared on this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Anthem Country Club home. You will be greeted with a charming open air courtyard. Once you enter the home, you will step into a spacious living room with plenty of sunshine. Open floor plan kitchen and dining room features plenty of storage, oversized waterfall marble counters, and an eat-in island. A separate breakfast nook with access to the courtyard will brighten every morning. You will be delighted to find a spacious laundry room with generous storage and counter space. The primary bedroom will become your new favorite space once you see the electric fireplace and views to the backyard. The primary bathroom features double sinks, a makeup counter, a standalone tub, and rainfall shower. The custom walk-in closet has ample shelving and storage for all your wardrobe. A Brand New Pool Installation has already been Bid out by Builder and is ready to GO!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Jogging, Park, Pickle Ball Court, Playground, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||12x14||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Primary Bedroom||19x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,356,684 (0.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $491/sqft,
which is 29.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
19 Contra Costa Pl Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19 Contra Costa Pl
For Sale Near: 19 Contra Costa Pl
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,500*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,682
- Association Fee:$207 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Boeckle Group, Landon Boeckle.
19 Contra Costa Pl, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2747 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,349,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2390 Sunburst View St in Henderson is listed at $799,900.
This home on 19 Contra Costa Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, Bella Fiore Lake Las Vegas and Sunridge Summit Customs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2420108 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2022 (17 days ago).