Less Photos /\
1900 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2136341
PENDING as of 10/2/2019 -
1900 Hovenweep St
Home Description: 1900 Hovenweep St
~open House Sat 10/5 1-4pm~ Highly Upgraded Patriot Model W/Large Private Courtyard & Separate Casita. Too Many Upgrades To List!! This Former Model Home Features Multiple Skylights, Completely Remodeled Kitchen & Awesome Back Yard. Peaceful Back Yard Features An Outdoor Kitchen, Bar Area, Covered Patio, Retractable Sunshade, Putting Green & Hot Tub. Great Location Mins From Clubhouse.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Solar Tube
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x13||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center|
|Dining Room||12x14||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Built In Shelves, Mirrored Door, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$594,484 (27.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1900 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
FROM I215 & EASTERN, SOUTH ON EASTERN, LEFT AT Y ON SUN CITY ANTHEM PARKWAY TO TOP OF HILL, RIGHT ON ALEXANDRIA, RIGHT ON AMERICANA, LEFT ON HOVENWEEP, HOME ON LEFT
Similar to: 1900 Hovenweep St
For Sale Near: 1900 Hovenweep St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,240*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,310
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
1900 Hovenweep St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1683 sqft and
is currently priced at $465,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1605 Meridian Marks Dr in Henderson is listed at $485,000.
This home on 1900 Hovenweep St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hunters Ridge, Sunridge Summit Estates and Maryland Eastern are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2136341 has been posted on this site since 10/2/2019 (16 days ago).