Less Photos /\
1905 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2249960
1905 Hovenweep St
Home Description: 1905 Hovenweep St
Stunning golf course home with panoramic strip and Mountain View’s! Large corner lot with casita (full bath), and courtyard, covered patio, built in BBQ, new carpet and paint, formal living, dining, and office, views throughout, golf cart garage!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $949,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||10x10||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Living Room||20x15||Built-in Bookcases, Entry Foyer, Formal, Rear|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed|
|Great Room||16x18||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Downstairs, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$562,822 (40.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $432/sqft,
which is 41.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1905 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1905 Hovenweep St
For Sale Near: 1905 Hovenweep St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$4,575*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,689
- Association Fee:$101 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Orange Realty Group LLC, Pamela Berglund.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2249960) located at 1905 Hovenweep St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1905 Hovenweep St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2200 sqft and
is currently priced at $949,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2076 Central Falls Ct in Henderson is listed at $540,000.
This home on 1905 Hovenweep St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Carriage Lane and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2249960 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (14 days ago).