Less Photos /\
1928 Gleneagles Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2313449
PENDING as of 7/10/2021 -
1928 Gleneagles Ct
Home Description: 1928 Gleneagles Ct
Wow!!! Spectacular DESIGNER home in prestigious guard gated Grand Legacy! GOLF COURSE frontage with STUNNING resort-like pool & spa for summer fun & entertaining, on over 1/4 acre lot! Contemporary remodel makes this elegant home warm & inviting! This home features an open, bright & spacious 4 bedroom + office/den, 4 full bath, 3405 sq. foot & 3 car garage floorplan. Main level Primary Bedroom w/ Vaulted Ceilings, Fabulously Modernized Bathroom w/ dual sinks, spacious closet, separate walk-in shower & floating tub. STUNNING Chefs Kitchen w/ Italian MARBLE Countertops, NEW Stainless Appliances, NEW White Shaker Cabinets, NEW Wood-laminate flooring throughout, 2 Italian Tile Fireplaces & MORE! Grand Entry w/ massive vaulted ceilings, Separate Family & Living Room Spaces. Too Many Upgrades To List!!! Enjoy living in the heart of Green Valley on Legacy Golf Course! Rare find in a fantastic location.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Golf, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10x8||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Dining Room||12x12||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Living Room||20x22||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||16x14||Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|2nd Bedroom||24x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Custom, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$558,032 (37.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $264/sqft,
which is 17.0% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
1928 Gleneagles Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1928 Gleneagles Ct
For Sale Near: 1928 Gleneagles Ct
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$4,330*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,906
- Association Fee:$107 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Jordan D Betten.
1928 Gleneagles Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3405 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 155 Drifting Sand Ct in Henderson is listed at $430,000.
This home on 1928 Gleneagles Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hillscoro Heights, Stonebridge Estates and Custom Built are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2313449 has been posted on this site since 7/10/2021 (24 days ago).