Less Photos /\
1931 Quimper Ct Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2053137
1931 Quimper Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1931 Quimper Ct
ENTERTAINER'S PARADISE!!! Many custom features/finishes inside & out. Classic Belcourt Estates lot at the end of the cul-de-sac is over 1/4 acre. Current owner spent over $40K on Andersen® Windows. Engineered wood floors, custom built-ins in almost every closet, custom showers/baths, frameless shower doors, solar screens, water softener.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Indoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x10||Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||17x13||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Vented Outside|
|Living Room||20x14||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard, SHED
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$392,862 (20.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 14.7% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
1931 Quimper Ct Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Green Valley & Warm Springs go East on Warm Springs, L on Dansk, R on Spode, L on Limoges, L on Quimper
Similar to: 1931 Quimper Ct
For Sale Near: 1931 Quimper Ct
- Elementary K-2:Mc Doniel Estes
- Elementary 3-5:Mc Doniel Estes
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,384*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,361
- Association Fee:$18 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2053137) located at 1931 Quimper Ct Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5903
1931 Quimper Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2544 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 1015 Aubrey Springs Ave in Henderson is listed at $375,000.
This home on 1931 Quimper Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Ridge, Terrazzo and Paradise Valley Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2053137 has been posted on this site since 12/6/2018 (6 days ago).