Less Photos /\
1934 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2126846
PENDING as of 8/18/2019 -
1934 High Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1934 High Mesa Dr
Stunning Desert Oasis n Sun City McDonald. Custom POOL/Spa w/fountains only 2 yrs young. Outdoor builtin BBQ (never been used) w/custom pergolas providing ample shade. Builtin fire pit. Unique lot acreage w/over 14,000sqft that overlooks beautiful LV/Henderson mt ranges. Complete remodel of home w/in last 2 yrs includes kitchen, bathrooms, flooring. Exotic Granite counter tops. Gourmet kitchen appliances. Custom tile.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, RV Restrictions
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x15||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Dining Room||10x15||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry|
|Den||10x13||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 14375
- Acres: 0.330
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Cabinets, Exterior Door, Golf Cart Space/Parking, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$356,106 (38.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $283/sqft,
which is 17.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1934 High Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Green Valley Pkway and Horizon Ridge, East on Horizon Ridge to High Mesa Dr, R on High Mesa to cul-de-sac on the left.
Similar to: 1934 High Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1934 High Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,836
- Association Fee:$55 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Guardian Realty Investments &.
1934 High Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2030 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 292 Saddle Run St in Henderson is listed at $625,000.
This home on 1934 High Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Trovas Cove, Bella Vista Summerlin and Stephanie Amador are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2126846 has been posted on this site since 8/18/2019 (35 days ago).