Less Photos /\
1943 Galleria Spada St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2361816
PENDING as of 1/14/2022 -
1943 Galleria Spada St
Home Description: 1943 Galleria Spada St
Model perfect Toll Brothers home! Located in the desired community of Inspirada. Highly upgraded kitchen featuring beautiful white stacked Cabinetry, a 48” Wolf Range with double ovens. Built-in Stainless 48” Sub-Zero refrigerator and center Island. This stunning house features coffered ceilings, custom built in fireplace with elegant stone and shelving finishes with undermount LED lighting. Crown molding finishes throughout with 7” baseboards. Custom closets in primary bedroom. The 12’ sliding patio door looks out to your amazing pool area making you feel like you are in your own desert oasis! Enjoy entertaining outdoors with your built in barbecue and beautiful Panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, city and strip views. This community also offers two pools, with fitness center and clubhouse. Enjoy all of the surrounding parks, coffee shop and farmers market all within walking distance.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: STEAM
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Steam Shower|
|Dining Room||18x13||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||21x15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||20x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$542,372 (54.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $481/sqft,
which is 38.7% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
1943 Galleria Spada St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1943 Galleria Spada St
For Sale Near: 1943 Galleria Spada St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$5,775*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,413
- Association Fee:$136 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, John M Long.
1943 Galleria Spada St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2495 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,198,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2094 Pepperell Ave in Henderson is listed at $600,000.
This home on 1943 Galleria Spada St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ravenstone At Anthem, Tuscany and Capri are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2361816 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (8 days ago).