Less Photos /\
1947 Nora Springs Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2281924
PENDING as of 3/26/2021 -
1947 Nora Springs Ct
Home Description: 1947 Nora Springs Ct
Stunning golf course, mountain, city light views w/rear Casita on a large, elevated, cul-de-sac lot! This completely refreshed Quincy model w/rear Casita is a very special Sun City Anthem find. Popular 2BD, 2BA + Office 1482 sq ft floor plan shows like a model home. The entire house is upgraded. Features include new wood flooring & carpet, fresh paint, crown molding, new bathroom granite counters, fixtures & shower, solar tubes, upgraded lighting/fan features, custom window treatments & closet features. Granite kitchen has new cabinets & high-end SS appliances. Primary bedroom, kitchen, great room all offer stunning views. Custom 1BD, 1BA + Kitchenet rear Casita also offers stunning views. 12k sq. ft, low maintenance lot, offers tons of open spaces w/huge patio area & custom cover plus a fabulous sunset viewing deck. Property is just 1 block from Revere golf center & just 3 blocks from the famous Community Center. The entire property is in spotless, move-in ready condition. A must see!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Jogging, PICBLCOU, Playground, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Solar Tube, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom||16X15||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Detached Guest House, Guest Quarters
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$551,493 (4.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $388/sqft,
which is 32.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1947 Nora Springs Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1947 Nora Springs Ct
For Sale Near: 1947 Nora Springs Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,516
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Lisa Schmidt.
1947 Nora Springs Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1482 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11123 Abbeyfield Rose Dr in Henderson is listed at $329,000.
This home on 1947 Nora Springs Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Highlands, Horizon Punta Del Este and Carnegie Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2281924 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2021 (22 days ago).