Less Photos /\
195 Mountainside Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2535058
PENDING as of 10/19/2023 -
195 Mountainside Dr
Home Description: 195 Mountainside Dr
Beautiful, comfortable, functional, with fantastic community ammenities...and all in Green Valley Ranch! Don't wait to see this wonderful 3 bedroom home. Tastefully appointed in a gated community this home has so many extras: New HVAC, Newer water heater, Solar screens throughout, Water softener, and PAID OFF SOLAR PANELS. Imagine how you'll use the nook/den in the main bedroom - Will it be your workout space, office, nursery, or retreat? So many possibilities. HOA maintains the front yard. Back yard is fully landscaped and low maintainence. Resort style community pool and spa. Walking/jogging paths meander through the neighbohood. Close to school, parks, entertainment, freeways and shopping.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Jogging
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||10X11||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||10x12||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Den||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|Primary Bedroom||14X13||Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2614
- Acres: 0.060
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Marian B. Crowley: (702) 375-8538
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,774,146 (286.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $258/sqft,
which is 71.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
195 Mountainside Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 195 Mountainside Dr
For Sale Near: 195 Mountainside Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,211*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,008
- Association Fee:$120 Quarterly
- Association Fee 2:$100 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Marian B. Crowley.
195 Mountainside Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1781 sqft and
is currently priced at $459,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 285 Mandarin Hill Ln in Henderson is listed at $640,000.
This home on 195 Mountainside Dr has decreased in price by $16,000 and the last change was on 10/27/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Montesol At La Entrada, Villas At Black Mountain and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2535058 has been posted on this site since 10/19/2023 (45 days ago).