Less Photos /\
1955 Orchard Mist St Las Vegas NV 89135 MLS 2327019
PENDING as of 8/25/2021 -
1955 Orchard Mist St
Home Description: 1955 Orchard Mist St
Red Rock Country Club luxury home with golf course frontage! Beautiful courtyard welcoming you to the home and private casita. Enjoy an open floorplan on the first level with a large family room, separate living room, kitchen, dining room, and an ensuite bedroom. The gourmet kitchen features custom cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, gorgeous granite countertops, and travertine flooring. The kitchen flows smoothly into the family room with a cozy fireplace and backyard views. The second level is home to the primary suite, two additional ensuite bedrooms, and an executive office. The primary retreat features a sitting area, dual custom closets, and a private covered balcony. The primary bathroom has a walk-in shower, separate jetted tub, dual vanities, and a makeup table. This perfectly designed floorplan allows for seamless generational living with bedrooms on every level and the private casita. Enjoy golf and mountain views! View this Summerlin luxury home today!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x11||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||21x18||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||27x21||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$2,892,094 (99.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $388/sqft,
which is 27.1% less than similar homes
in the 89135 zip code.
1955 Orchard Mist St Las Vegas NV 89135
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1955 Orchard Mist St
For Sale Near: 1955 Orchard Mist St
- Elementary K-2:Goolsby Judy & John
- Elementary 3-5:Goolsby Judy & John
- Junior High:Fertitta Frank & Victoria
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$6,984*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,124
- Association Fee:$245 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5933 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Homes of Las Vegas, Kenneth H Lowman.
1955 Orchard Mist St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3739 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,450,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10264 Splendor Ridge Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $520,000.
This home on 1955 Orchard Mist St has decreased in price by $45,000 and the last change was on 9/20/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Serrano, San Michelle North and Wood Glen At Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2327019 has been posted on this site since 8/25/2021 (56 days ago).