Less Photos /\
1955 Orchard Mist St Las Vegas NV 89135 MLS 2536916
PENDING as of 10/24/2023 -
1955 Orchard Mist St
Home Description: 1955 Orchard Mist St
Enjoy spectacular golf and mountain views from this luxury home in guard-gated Red Rock Country Club. A courtyard extends a gracious welcome to the home and private casita. Once inside, the grandeur of open-concept living unfolds. A large great room, beautiful dining area, spacious den, and gourmet kitchen unite. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and elegant granite countertops. And, an ensuite bedroom is downstairs. Underfoot, there is travertine flooring for the living areas on this level. The transition upstairs has wood flooring for the living areas and primary bedroom. The primary bedroom offers a retreat for solitude, a balcony for contemplation, and a bathroom with dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a separate tub for rejuvenation. The private casita also has its own full bathroom. Plus, totally relax in the beautiful new resort-style pool and yard. With five bedrooms and bathrooms, a den, a bonus room, a new backyard, and incredible views--this home has it all!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Ultra Violet
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(E), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||21x18||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Dining Room||12x11||Family Room/Dining Combo, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Primary Bedroom||27x21||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, No Rear Neighbors
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
- James J. McGuire: (702) 280-3410
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$3,709,510 (131.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $428/sqft,
which is 36.1% less than similar homes
in the 89135 zip code.
1955 Orchard Mist St Las Vegas NV 89135
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1955 Orchard Mist St
For Sale Near: 1955 Orchard Mist St
- Elementary K-2:Goolsby Judy & John
- Elementary 3-5:Goolsby Judy & John
- Junior High:Fertitta Frank & Victoria
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$7,706*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$10,567
- Association Fee:$750 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, James J. McGuire.
1955 Orchard Mist St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3739 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,599,999
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10478 Smokewood Rd in Las Vegas is listed at $675,000.
This home on 1955 Orchard Mist St has decreased in price by $75,001 and the last change was on 11/7/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Wood Glen At Summerlin, Heritage Glen At Summerlin and Eden Ridge At Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2536916 has been posted on this site since 10/24/2023 (43 days ago).