Less Photos /\
1964 Foro Romano St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2330515
PENDING as of 9/6/2021 -
1964 Foro Romano St
Home Description: 1964 Foro Romano St
Foro Romano features an open floor plan concept, great for entertaining your family and friends. The Kitchen has a spacious Island and walk in pantry, also downstairs is the den/office space. It is inclosed with double doors, has great lighting and can be used as a downstairs bedroom.
The loft are is super spacious and be used as and additional Tv area, art space, work area etc. Primary bedroom is tucked away from primary bath and features a large walk in closet. Your backyard is cozy and filled with beautiful mature landscaping . Sit under your covered patio and enjoy a cup of tea, coffee, or glass of wine, while you take in the lush landscape and hummingbirds. This home is truly cozy and welcoming. Included: Shutters, tankless water heater, reverse osmosis, water softener. The fitness center and pool are down the street and are exclusive. Once a week ride your bike or walk to the famers market held at Solista Park and get your self some amazing food, produce and so much more.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Jogging, Park, Pet Park, Playground, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||16x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3920
- Acres: 0.090
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$559,292 (11.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 33.3% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
1964 Foro Romano St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1964 Foro Romano St
For Sale Near: 1964 Foro Romano St
- Elementary K-2:Ellis Robert & Sandy ES
- Elementary 3-5:Ellis, Robert and Sandy ES
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,212
- Association Fee:$389 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Boeckle Group, Gloria A Wood.
1964 Foro Romano St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2467 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,995
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2568 Palentina St in Henderson is listed at $469,990.
This home on 1964 Foro Romano St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Solera Sun City Anthem, Glengarry At Anthem and Solera At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2330515 has been posted on this site since 9/6/2021 (17 days ago).