Less Photos /\
1979 Antelope Hill Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2095390
Reduced By $6,000
last change 5/13/2019
1979 Antelope Hill Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1979 Antelope Hill Ct
*OPEN HOUSE Thurs. May 23 from 8:30 to 12:30 * BEAUTIFUL SINGLE STORY HOME W/ LARGE YARD ON CUL DE SAC. BRIGHT AND AIRY HOME, WITH HIGH CEILINGS, POT SHELVES AND COZY FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM. HUGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH TWO CLOSETS (ONE WALK-IN). MASTER BATH HAS SEPARATE TUB/SHOWER WITH DOUBLE SINKS. SECONDARY BATH ALSO HAS DOUBLE SINK. BACK AND SIDE YARDS FEATURES LUSH LANDSCAPING WITH FRUIT TREES.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $364,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||20x13||Entry Foyer|
|Master Bedroom||25x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||20x20||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Breeze Way, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$457,248 (25.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $207/sqft,
which is 21.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1979 Antelope Hill Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 & Green Valley Ranch~Exit South~L-Paseo Verde~L-Desert Shadow Trail~R-Strawberry Hill~R-Flagstone Ranch follow to the left to Cimarron Village~L-Antelope Hill
Similar to: 1979 Antelope Hill Ct
For Sale Near: 1979 Antelope Hill Ct
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,826*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,573
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIFE Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2095390) located at 1979 Antelope Hill Ct Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
1979 Antelope Hill Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1760 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 262 Camino Viejo St in Henderson is listed at $314,900.
This home on 1979 Antelope Hill Ct has decreased in price by $6,000 and the last change was on 5/13/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Rancho Arroyo Grande, Vista Ridge and Jubilee Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2095390 has been posted on this site since 5/8/2019 (13 days ago).