Less Photos /\
1984 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2129733
1984 Fort Halifax St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1984 Fort Halifax St
Bostonian floorplan! Great room w/ built-in surround sound speakers & wet bar. Kitchen w/ double built-in ovens, 5-burner cooktop, granite counters, cabinets w/ roll-out shelves, pantry, breakfast bar & island. Master w/ sitting area, separate tub & shower, W/I closet w/ built-ins. Tile floors, shutters, solar screens, R/O, water softener, 2 A/C units + swamp cooler.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $525,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x13||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||26x26||Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||15x23||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet|
|2nd Bedroom||12x15||Ceiling Fan, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x14||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 13939
- Acres: 0.320
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$568,223 (8.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 27.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1984 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern, R on St. Rose, L on Executive Airport, L on Volunteer, R on Sebring Hills, L on Lake Barclay, R on Fort Halifax, home on left.
Similar to: 1984 Fort Halifax St
For Sale Near: 1984 Fort Halifax St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,529*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,332
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2129733) located at 1984 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1984 Fort Halifax St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2826 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 2610 Crested Butte St in Henderson is listed at $488,000.
This home on 1984 Fort Halifax St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Eastern, Hunters Ridge and Terra Bella Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2129733 has been posted on this site since 8/30/2019 (22 days ago).