Less Photos /\
1984 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2448247
PENDING as of 10/24/2022 -
1984 Fort Halifax St
Home Description: 1984 Fort Halifax St
Sought after Bostonian floorplan with expanded square foot options totaling 2826 square feet, 3 large bedrooms + gym/storage room and 2.5 bathrooms. The great room features built-in surround sound speakers, wet bar and media niche. Spacious kitchen sure to please any home chef with double built-in ovens, 5-burner cooktop, granite counters, ample cabinet storage with roll-out shelves, pantry, breakfast bar, island, breakfast nook and skylights provide lots of light. Primary retreat with sitting area, garden tub, shower, 2 vanities, and spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins. Thousands in extras including double door entry, plantation shutters, solar screens, reverse osmosis, water softener, laundry room with cabinets and utility sink, 2 AC units and 1 swamp cooler, epoxy garage floors, insulated garage doors and more. 1/3 acre cul-de-sac lot with peek-a-boo mountain views, low-maintenance landscaping, built-in BBQ, covered patio with extended concrete and built-in speaker.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Jogging, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x13||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||26x26||Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Primary Bedroom||15x23||2 Pbr's, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x15||Ceiling Fan, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x14||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 13939
- Acres: 0.320
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Michael L Carlucci: 702-461-4422
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$704,813 (4.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 31.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1984 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1984 Fort Halifax St
For Sale Near: 1984 Fort Halifax St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,251*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,047
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
1984 Fort Halifax St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2826 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2589 Evansville Ave in Henderson is listed at $735,000.
This home on 1984 Fort Halifax St has decreased in price by $24,950 and the last change was on 11/2/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Teton Rancho and Sunridge Summit Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2448247 has been posted on this site since 10/24/2022 (42 days ago).