Less Photos /\
1985 Antelope Hill Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2481934
1985 Antelope Hill Ct
Home Description: 1985 Antelope Hill Ct
Fresh Single Story Home in Desireable Green Valley Ranch - kitchen has been refreshed with Dark cabinets w/silent close, SS appliances, new kitchen SS farmers sink, R/O system, Eat-in Nook. Living Room/Dining Room with gas fireplace, Neutral paint throughout. Guest Bath recently totally redone (newer shower surround, sink, cabinet, mirror and lighting). Tile throughout most of home, carpet in Bedrooms. Primary Suite w/vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, Bath has been totally redone (shower torn out and rebuilt from studs to granite, new cabinets, granite counter and lighting), sky light. Covered patio was redone, fruit trees, lighting, roll out shade as well - this is a great place to relax! 2 car garage has well thought out storage. Home is close to Dollar Loan Center, The District, Shopping, Schools and Highways. Walking paths throughout Green Valley Ranch.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $470,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x7||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||17x11||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Guest Parking, Open Parking
- Marie T. Cling: (702) 217-7260
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,271,861 (170.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $332/sqft,
which is 21.1% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1985 Antelope Hill Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1985 Antelope Hill Ct
For Sale Near: 1985 Antelope Hill Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,264*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,594
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Marie T. Cling.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2481934) located at 1985 Antelope Hill Ct Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1985 Antelope Hill Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1414 sqft and
is currently priced at $470,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 100 Samantha Rose St in Henderson is listed at $399,999.
This home on 1985 Antelope Hill Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Montesol At La Entrada, Black Mountain Vistas and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2481934 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (15 days ago).