Less Photos /\
20 Highland Creek Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2299283
20 Highland Creek Dr
Home Description: 20 Highland Creek Dr
Located in the prestigious guard—gated & double gated inside Enclave of Anthem Country Club, this custom home boasts 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a gym, 5 car garage, an elevated 0.54 acres lot with 7284 sqft of generous living space. Pulling into the stunning Portico driveway, discover an enclosed courtyard w/mature landscaping & an entryway that is sure to impress. Open split-level floor plan features center bar, elevator & an abundance of windows bringing in natural light & offering stunning views of The Strip! Chef's dream kitchen includes scullery and vaulted ceilings throughout. Venture out to the backyard & enjoy lush landscaping, built-in kitchen, fireplace, covered patio & sparkling pool & spa w/swim-up bar. This property has been renovated inside & out, upgrades include: Reverse-osmosis water system, commercial grade AC’s, new tile flooring, re-finished decking, pool and spa, LED lighting/fixtures/chandelier, hardwired commercial-grade WiFi, fresh interior/exterior paint.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 4
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $5,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Family Room||19x23||2 Family Room +, Both Up & Down, Built-in Bookcases, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Flooring|
|Living Room||16x16||Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||17x20||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x18||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x17||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||14x17||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 23522
- Acres: 0.540
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Portico, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Golf Cart Space/Parking, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 5
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,203,349 (59.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $755/sqft,
which is 51.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
20 Highland Creek Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 20 Highland Creek Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$26,491*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$19,708
- Association Fee:$332 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams VIP, Mary Preheim.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2299283) located at 20 Highland Creek Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
20 Highland Creek Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 7284 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,500,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1005 Paradise View St in Henderson is listed at $799,500.
This home on 20 Highland Creek Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons Macdonald Ranch, Maryland Hills and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2299283 has been posted on this site since 5/29/2021 (25 days ago).