Less Photos /\
2000 Thunder Ridge Cir Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2215609
PENDING as of 7/23/2020 -
2000 Thunder Ridge Cir
Home Description: 2000 Thunder Ridge Cir
**welcome Home! ** This Immaculate Palace In The Heart Of Green Valley Ranch Has Everything You Could Ever Want! Located On An Oversized And Angled Lot, You Will Feel Like You Live In The Woods, As You Have No Neighbors Behind You! This Home Boasts 4 Bedrooms And 2.5 Baths. Walk Into The Double Door Entry And You Are Welcomed By Vaulted Ceilings And Natural Light Everywhere, The Beautiful Chefs Kitchen Is Complete With White Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Tile Flooring, And A Window That Looks Out To Your Stunning Backyard! Upstairs Meets You With An Owners Suite Complete With A Perfect Owners Bathroom That Has A Separate Tub And Shower! There Are Also 3 More Bedrooms Perfect For The Family, Guests, Or An Office/Den. Finally, Walk Outside To Your Personal Backyard Oasis, Including A Covered Patio, Luscious Green Grass, And Enough Room For A Pool! This Home Is Also Located Near Gvr, The District, Shopping, Parks, And The 215!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, Playground/Park, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Jogging, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||16x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||16x12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,500,129 (289.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 57.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2000 Thunder Ridge Cir Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2000 Thunder Ridge Cir
For Sale Near: 2000 Thunder Ridge Cir
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,931*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,875
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Galindo Group Real Estate, Matthew L Langguth.
2000 Thunder Ridge Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1969 sqft and
is currently priced at $384,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 901 Everest Peak Ave in Henderson is listed at $549,999.
This home on 2000 Thunder Ridge Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vista Ridge, Paseo Verde Twilight and La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2215609 has been posted on this site since 7/23/2020 (15 days ago).