Less Photos /\
2001 High Mesa Pl Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2292267
PENDING as of 5/3/2021 -
2001 High Mesa Pl
Home Description: 2001 High Mesa Pl
Great location for this popular Amber model* This open floor plan has been expanded by 292 sq. ft. and has 3 full bedrooms plus a den/office area, 2 baths and a 2 car garage with built-in storage cabs* Nice kitchen layout with big breakfast nook, breakfast bar, ceramic tile floors* Hardwood -Pergo type flooring* Solar tubes let in natural light* Expanded primary bedroom with bayed window area, has wood floors, ceiling fan with lights and large walk-in closet* Primary bathroom has dual sinks and makeup vanity* Nicely landscaped front and back yard* All appliances are included! Well maintained! Located in the heart of the popular community of Sun City MacDonald Ranch that has a 36,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse/Recreation Center, Heated pool & Spa, Pickleball courts, Bocce ball courts, Tennis courts, Arts & Craft centers, and much more!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Fitness Center, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Solar Tube, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x14||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Dining Room||11x9||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||10x8||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Expanded/Add On
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$718,381 (75.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2001 High Mesa Pl Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2001 High Mesa Pl
For Sale Near: 2001 High Mesa Pl
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,970*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,840
- Association Fee:$61 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Gary Ceci.
2001 High Mesa Pl, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1558 sqft and
is currently priced at $409,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1056 Bootspur Dr in Henderson is listed at $362,000.
This home on 2001 High Mesa Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Rancho Arroyo Grande, Villas At Black Mountain and Montesol At La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2292267 has been posted on this site since 5/2/2021 (15 days ago).