Less Photos /\
2004 Aspen Brook Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2281838
PENDING as of 3/26/2021 -
2004 Aspen Brook Dr
Home Description: 2004 Aspen Brook Dr
Terrific Property In Pristine Condition In The Heart Of Green Valley. This 3br/2.5 Bath Home Has A Vaulted Entry, Tile Floors In Downstairs Common Areas, Quartz Kitchen Counters, All Kitchen Appliances Stay, Ceiling Fans In Many Rooms, Fireplace In Separate Family Room, Large Upstairs Primary Bedroom, Double Sinks, Separate Shower And Tub In Primary Bathroom, Oversize Upstairs Den/Office/2nd Family Room, Newer Windows Lowering Utility Costs, 3 Car Garage, Covered Patio, Numerous Fruit Trees And Vegetable Plants, Desert Front Landscaping, Low Maintenance Synthetic Grass In Back, Washer/Dryer Included, Neaby To Schools, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, Casinos, And Entertainment. Ready For New Owners To Move In!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, QUARTZ, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||12x10||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||17x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$416,982 (7.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 16.2% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2004 Aspen Brook Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2004 Aspen Brook Dr
For Sale Near: 2004 Aspen Brook Dr
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,061
- Association Fee:$115 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Henderson Valley Realty, Michael C Bartok.
2004 Aspen Brook Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2387 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2 Megan Dr in Henderson is listed at $427,000.
This home on 2004 Aspen Brook Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Jasmine Pointe, Capriani and Pecos Robindale Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2281838 has been posted on this site since 3/25/2021 (23 days ago).