Less Photos /\
2006 Grafton Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2291881
PENDING as of 5/3/2021 -
2006 Grafton Ave
Home Description: 2006 Grafton Ave
Gorgeous home in highly-desirable Green Valley zoned for great schools, near amenities and parks. Home has been remodeled and upgraded throughout! Features formal living room and dining room, family room with custom fireplace, 4 bedrooms, loft, shutters, beautiful floors, new custom interior and exterior lights, shiplap, central vac, two reverse osmosis filtration systems, a dechlorinator, solar window screens, a working intercom system, and a new roof membrane. Kitchen features granite counters, island, stainless steel appliances, trash compactor, garden window overlooking the shaded backyard, and a butlers pantry. Master bedroom with double doors, custom fireplace, dual vanities, separate shower and tub, and walk-in closet. Additional bedrooms including one downstairs. Separate laundry room with cabinets and sink. Backyard features lush natural lawn, covered patio. Amazing curb appeal on a corner lot. Come see the beautiful home today!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||12x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||17x14||Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$573,656 (10.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2006 Grafton Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2006 Grafton Ave
For Sale Near: 2006 Grafton Ave
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,494
- Association Fee:$82 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Brenda S Fischer.
2006 Grafton Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2666 sqft and
is currently priced at $520,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2115 Club Meadows Dr in Henderson is listed at $499,999.
This home on 2006 Grafton Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sandwedge Estates, Westwood Village and Pebble Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2291881 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (14 days ago).