Less Photos /\
2008 Colvin Run Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2260470
2008 Colvin Run Dr
Home Description: 2008 Colvin Run Dr
Stunning Anthem Model home in Sun City! This is a must see! Beautiful heated inground pool and spa surrounded by mature landscaping. Very private resort feel when you are enjoying this incredible backyard oasis. Located on a high lot that over looks the valley. This home boasts a very open floor plan and is very unique with its' expanded family room, third bedroom and den! Everything in this home is professionally finished. Master bedroom has custom built in book shelves. Panoramic views of mountains and city lights from every window! Also has a gated courtyard, flagstone, stone accents. Custom features such as coffered ceilings, built-in entertainment center, two-tone paint, tile installed on diagonal, skylights, and more! Gorgeous granite kitchen w/full backsplash & upgraded maple cabinets. Plantation shutters and more!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Intercom, Shutters, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $710,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||15X11||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||14X12||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||19X16||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||27X24||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Master Bedroom||20X15||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mirrored Door|
|2nd Bedroom||13X11||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||15X11||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$534,726 (24.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $213/sqft,
which is 18.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2008 Colvin Run Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2008 Colvin Run Dr
For Sale Near: 2008 Colvin Run Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,420*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,628
- Association Fee:$302 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Ashley Folster.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2260470) located at 2008 Colvin Run Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2008 Colvin Run Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3327 sqft and
is currently priced at $710,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 2664 Skagit Ct in Henderson is listed at $445,000.
This home on 2008 Colvin Run Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, The Falls and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260470 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (5 days ago).