2009 Grafton Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2280852
PENDING as of 3/23/2021 -
2009 Grafton Ave
Home Description: 2009 Grafton Ave
Beautiful 3 bed, 3 bath home in Summerhill Gated community. Vaulted ceilings welcomes you into an open living area and formal dining room. Kitchen offers plenty of space with, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and built in ovens. Primary Bedroom downstairs has 2 way fireplace vaulted ceilings and walk in closet. Entertaining is a must in this relaxing lush backyard with a pool/spa, BBQ and patio cover.
- Pool: Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||21x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||28x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$416,982 (27.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $196/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2009 Grafton Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2009 Grafton Ave
For Sale Near: 2009 Grafton Ave
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,994
- Association Fee:$82 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Eric Gorton.
2009 Grafton Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2938 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 243 Polar Morn Pl in Henderson is listed at $430,000.
This home on 2009 Grafton Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pinehurst, Legacy Highlands and Palm Valley Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2280852 has been posted on this site since 3/23/2021 (25 days ago).