Less Photos /\
2020 Hobbyhorse Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2234489
Reduced By $11,000
last change 10/13/2020
2020 Hobbyhorse Ave
Home Description: 2020 Hobbyhorse Ave
Beautifully upgraded 4 bdrm home in the heart of Green Valley Ranch. Covered back patio overlooks a cool, green, and maturely landscaped yard. Downstairs is entirely wood laminate & bathrooms are tiled. New quartz counters in kitchen and half bath. Stainless steel appliances including double ovens. All bathrooms have been updated and master has marble bath counters with new easy-close cabinetry. All lighting and hardware have been updated. Brand new hot water heater and new water softener. Extra storage area in garage. Owned alarm system, auto sprinklers, sunscreens in front room. Triple window to backyard & master shower rain glass window have lifetime warranties. Amazing schools are walking distance away along with trails, parks, The District, Green Valley Ranch, shopping, dining, and easy freeway access.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $449,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||16x13||Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring|
|Master Bath||16x13||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,609,021 (258.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $215/sqft,
which is 51.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2020 Hobbyhorse Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2020 Hobbyhorse Ave
For Sale Near: 2020 Hobbyhorse Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,163*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,121
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Henderson Valley Realty, Celia M Erickson.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2234489) located at 2020 Hobbyhorse Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
2020 Hobbyhorse Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2090 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 2072 Hidden Hollow Ln in Henderson is listed at $674,900.
This home on 2020 Hobbyhorse Ave has decreased in price by $11,000 and the last change was on 10/13/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Villas At Black Mountain, Paradise Point and Clearwater Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2234489 has been posted on this site since 9/25/2020 (31 days ago).