Less Photos /\
2024 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2213697
Reduced By $5,000
last change 7/30/2020
2024 Fort Halifax St
Home Description: 2024 Fort Halifax St
This gorgeous, move-in ready,"expanded” Carolina model offers 208 of extra sq. ft. to the living space of this popular 2BD, 2BA + Den floor-plan. This central & quiet location home offers great curb appeal with inviting landscapes, beautiful Pebble Tech driveway & courtyard which lead to a custom iron security gate & glass entry door. Once inside enjoy diagonal tile & laminate flooring, new paint & custom shutters throughout. The great room addition makes the entire home look & feel much larger. Central kitchen offers Corian countertops, new SS appliances, tiled bar area & adjoins a large dining area. A spacious Master bedroom also offers $15k walk-in tub/shower bathroom upgrade along with new sink fixtures. Multiple solar tubes throughout the home brings in added natural light. Rear yard offers great privacy & fencing all around.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, COMMUNITY Facilities, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Theatre Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Solar Tube
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $414,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||4x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||14x14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$472,260 (13.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2024 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2024 Fort Halifax St
For Sale Near: 2024 Fort Halifax St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,998*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,558
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Lisa Schmidt.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2213697) located at 2024 Fort Halifax St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2024 Fort Halifax St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1920 sqft and
is currently priced at $414,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 11089 Arcadia Sunrise in Henderson is listed at $248,750.
This home on 2024 Fort Halifax St has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 7/30/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Silverado Court, Arianna Ridge and Horizon Punta Del Este are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2213697 has been posted on this site since 7/16/2020 (18 days ago).