Less Photos /\
2030 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2066026
PENDING as of 2/5/2019 -
2030 Oliver Springs St
Home Description: 2030 Oliver Springs St
Unobstructed view of the Las Vegas Strip, Mountains, and City. Huge yard for entertainment with fire pit and built-in BBQ. Enjoy the Sunrise and the New Year's eve and July 4th fireworks in your backyard. Property is surrounded by concrete stain patio, walkways, and driveway. Upgraded kitchen with antique white cabinets and copper sink. Custom draperies and shutters.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||21x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Den||12x11||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||19x15||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$421,201 (37.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 18.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2030 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-215, South on Eastern, stay right at the fork, Right on Sun City Anthem Parkway, Right on Volunteer Road, Left on Sebring Hills, Left Monroe Park
Similar to: 2030 Oliver Springs St
For Sale Near: 2030 Oliver Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,246*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,060
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty.
2030 Oliver Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2446 sqft and
is currently priced at $674,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 5 Levan Hills Trl in Henderson is listed at $649,000.
This home on 2030 Oliver Springs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Carriage Lane and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2066026 has been posted on this site since 2/5/2019 (72 days ago).